|Availability / Shipping|
Three Inch Neighbor Hater Slip-Ons
- We offer three 3-inch slip-ons: The Neighbor Hater, The RPT, and the slash-cut tip.
- Each uses a 2-inch constant velocity core for exceptional sound and performance, surrounded by a stainless-steel mesh encased in a bonded e-glass tube.
- The Neighbor Haters have a simple belled rolled end with an inner steel tip.
- On the RPT black version, the tip is clear coated, machined aluminum, while the chrome version offers a black tip.
- The standard 3-inch mufflers use a straight canister with a slash style tip that can be locked in different positions to create the look the rider desires.
- Available in black or chrome.
Two-Inch Constant-Velocity Baffle
We design our baffles to give the absolute best sound and performance. The baffles lock in place at the front slip and bolt to the billet tips at the rear to keep them in place.Stainless Steel Mesh
This wrap between the louvered baffle and the fiberglass sleeve adds an additional measure of protection for the e-glass sleeve, and prevents the fiberglass packing from burning and blowing out.High-Density Bonded E-Glass Sleeve
What this means is that you get the sound-reducing qualities of a fiberglass pack that will not blow or burn out in just a few miles.
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.